My Governorship Ambition “Not A Joke” – KCee

The singer recently joined a list of entertainers who have declared their intent to lead the state.

Nigerian artiste KCee says he is serious about becoming the governor of Anambra state.
The singer recently joined a list of entertainers who have declared their intent to lead the state.
He told HIP TV that his ambition is not a joke.

Despite having declared his intention with an unknown political party like his colleagues, he said: “My campaign manager said I should not speak much about it and that’s what I’m going to stand on. I’m going to be making official statement about it but trust me it’s not a joke.

“I think the youth has to speak up and that’s what I’m saying right now.
“And I think you have what it takes to do it and I have what it takes so if you believe in yourself, make it rain.”
My Governorship Ambition “Not A Joke” – KCee My Governorship Ambition “Not A Joke” – KCee Reviewed by Unknown on August 15, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.